Register Your BPF18 Exhibition Now - REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
DEADLINE EXTENDED 20 AUG 2018 9pm - REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
You can now register your self-curated exhibition for this year's Brighton Photo Fringe festival, which runs from 29 September to 28 October 2018. The deadline for submissions is
15 August 20 August. Please don't leave it to the last minute!
To register you will need:
- The title of your exhibition
- The name of the artist(s) involved
- The venue address and postcode and opening times
- Start date and end date
- Is the venue wheelchair accessible?
- A lead image (2500 px max width at 300dpi)
- A short (x400 characters max), simple and plain english description of your exhibition. Make it understandable, inviting and exciting!
- Link to website or social media platform
- Listings for any events you plan to run alongside.
Your fee for entering:
- £100 for a quarter page insert to Festival Guide
- £140 for half page insert to Festival Guide
- £200 for full page insert to Festival Guide
By submitting your fee you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions which you can download HERE.
This includes your agreement to:
- Complete an evaluation form at the end of your exhibition
- Evaluate visitors to your exhibition, following the evaluation method we will give you
- Display the BPF18 logo at your venue and BPF18 publicity print
- Market your exhibition through your own networks so that BPF can amplify this for you
- Tag #BPF18 to all your social media posts
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Cover Image: Sam Laughlin, Selected Works, Regency Town House, BPF16, by Sam Laughlin
Article Image: Amelia Shepherd, Vantage Point, BPF14 by Emma Bailey